A rapidly growing Pharmaceutical Company is looking for a VP, Commercial Legal Counsel to join their commercial legal team. This Pharmaceutical company is currently looking for a VP, Commercial Legal Counsel who has a legal background in the pharmaceutical/biotechnology/life sciences field, as well as direct experience with promotional review and commercial contracting responsibilities. The VP, Commercial Legal Counsel will help lead part of the commercial legal team and will be able to weigh in on important decisions that will shape the Pharmaceutical Company in the coming years.
The VP, Commercial Legal Counsel will be responsible for:
- Reviewing promotional, marketing, medical, scientific, and advertising materials.
- Being the main attorney to ensure that potential commercial and medical related legal problems are properly identified and discussed in order to mitigate and manage risks by advising on appropriate pharmaceutical laws and regulations.
- Reviewing marketing materials and providing instruction on Marketing & Sales Operations. The Senior Product Counsel will also advise on Medical Affairs involving audit of scientific materials.
The VP, Commercial Legal Counsel should have the following qualifications:
- 10+ years of inhouse and/or law firm legal experience serving pharmaceutical or biotechnology companies.
- Juris Doctor (JD) and member currently in good standing of any State Bar
- Extensive commercial legal experience with pharmaceutical and healthcare laws, such as the anti-kickback and fraud and abuse laws.
- Ability to manage outside counsel and advise business stakeholders across the Pharmaceutical company.
The Pharmaceutical Company offers a full benefits package including health, life, dental, and vision along with a competitive 401K plan, equity packages and more. They offer flexible working hours, paid holidays and time off. If you are interested in becoming a part of something truly inspiring, this is an opportunity that you should hear more about.