Title: Validation Engineer
Summary: An industry leading, top tier company, that generated almost $40 Billion in Revenue last year is looking for an organized, driven, communicative, and knowledgeable Validation Engineer to work at one of their newer facilities in Southern California. You will be overseeing other Validation Engineers and consultants, manage timelines, metrics, scope, and site reporting requirements. You will need to demonstrate a complete understanding of validation related activities to independently manage the strategy around increasingly complex projects.
The Validation Engineer will be responsible for....
- Independently managing other Validation Engineers and/or consultants, track overall validation master plan progress and provide dashboard updates to management
- Execute qualifications and validations as needed
- Collaborate and coordinate with appropriate departments and staff regarding the scheduling or implementation of validation testing
- Identify nonconformities of product or process standard and offers recommendations for resolving deviations
The Validation Engineer Requirements/Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- 11-15 years of experience in Biotech manufacturing, quality, engineering, or validation required
- Excellent interpersonal skills required
- Thorough understanding of industry standards and regulatory guidelines
- Thorough understanding of applicable mathematics and scientific practices including statistical sampling plans and statistical and data analysis
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
If you are interested in the Validation Engineer role, then don't wait to apply.