Upstream Group Lead Urgently needed for Leading Pharmaceutical Organization
* Located in New Jersey
* Competitive and Comprehensive Compensation Package
The Upstream Group Lead will have the following Responsibilities:
* Act as a lead upstream scientist on multiple programs having project oversight and supervising both direct and indirect reports.
* Responsible for leading projects such as media/feed optimization, bioreactor process development and process characterization
* Design and develop mammalian cell culture processes to support the production and manufacturing of recombinant proteins.
* Works on technical project activities to execute strategies and technical solutions that meet client needs.
* Author, review and approve process development reports and technology transfer protocols.
The Ideal Candidate will have the following skill set:
* Advanced degree in biology, chemistry, biochemistry, chemical engineering, or a related field.
* 5+ years in Biologics environment focused on Manufacturing, Upstream PD, and Process Engineering
* Background designing and optimizing processes for Mammalian Cell Culture
* Excellent organization and planning skills.