**Hybrid Onsite Role, Waltham, MA**
Job opportunity with a top biopharmaceutical company that is looking for a Training Specialist to join its team on a 9-month contract with a possibility for conversion or extension!
- Bachelor's degree or diploma in relevant computer/technical/quality/scientific discipline, preferably multi-disciplinary with strong technical and quality orientation with 3-5 years of relevant experience
- 3-5 years of experience in LMS Administration required.
- Experience with ComplianceWire is preferred.
- Experience in a GxP or other regulated industry required
- Understanding of quality systems.
- Experience with Veeva and Trackwise is a plus.
- Experience in curricula and training program design required
- Operational excellence and Process Improvements project experience.
- Project Management Skills
- Administration of the LMS, Docusign system, and filing and archiving of training documents.
- Identify and lead continuous improvement initiatives to completion.
- Manage day-to-day compliance training queries.
- Interface with the global, site, and departmental SME's to administer and assign curricula and associated training items within the Learning Management System (LMS) in accordance with defined processes
- Provide guidance to global, site, and departmental SME's on training systems and processes.
- Support vendor provided compliance-related training, ensuring adherence to defined processes
- Review and approve training programs according to approved templates
- Health Insurance
Please apply here directly if interested but If you are genuinely not interested, is there someone you can recommend?