A small but rapidly growing and exciting Medical Devices company is seeking an experienced Regional Sales Manager to cover the territory of the Netherlands. This incredible company has developed a completely unique and innovative new technology. They have received another CE marking and looking to expand their client's portfolio. They have developed an outstanding technology for treatment of chronic heart failure, which truly transforms the lives of its patients.
They are looking for someone with strong market development skills, in order to make this product successful as quickly as possible and improve more people's quality of life.
Responsibilities include the responsibilities of country manager and also:
- Leadership of the sales process in the territory
- Building and managing highly effective sales agent's structure
- Establishing and developing excellent professional relationships with key physicians and other sales process stakeholders
- Developing new implanting centres and improving business at the existing implantation centres within their designated territory
- Effectively managing territory budget
- Working with both clinical and administrative departments in hospitals
- Assisting in implantation procedures and conducting follow-up visits when necessary
One of the key requirements for this position is the experience in Cardiac Rhythm Management and/or Pacemakers. They are also looking for:
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) with master's degree in engineering or business preferred
- Proven ability to develop new business and maintain strong business relationships
- Working knowledge and great understanding of the financial aspects of structuring and agreement
- Ability to provide technical support to implantation procedures and follow-up visits
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (Dutch and English), organised and detail-oriented
Please apply here if you are interested in this opportunity. Or, if you would like a confidential discussion about your career opportunities, please contact directly.