Statistical Programmer Lead
A leading Biopharma manufacturer is looking for a Principal Statistical Programmer to join their biometrics practice. You will be playing a major role in implementing mathematical concepts and statistical methods in developing the relevant standards for their new products. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of an organisation who are centralising its global operations to their R&D facility in Switzerland.
Key Responsibilities as a Statistical Programmer Lead;
- Provide daily assistance in statistical programming tasks and all statistical analysis.
- Develop SAS programs as well as delivering on statistical activities.
- Create C-Disc requirements and ensure suitable credentials of all programming activities.
- Autonomously builds and retains the complex systems and services in regulation to the relevant programs.
Key Requirements as a Statistical Programmer Lead;
- Strong experience in SAS and R programming
- PHD in Statistics or relevant field of study
- 5+ Years of experience in statistical programming
- Strong knowledge in C-disc, clinical trial applications and drug development.
If you are interested in the Statistical Programmer Lead position, apply online today, or contact Trevor Logendrant at +44 203 667 8379 for more information.