A global pharmaceutical organization is seeking a statistical programmer to assist with the development, validation, maintenance, documentation of programming codes across oncology and CNS and Oncology projects.
- Develop SAS programs for the creation of ADaM data sets following CDISC standards.
- Develop SAS programs for the creation of Tables, Listings and Figures.
- Validation of ADaM data sets.
- Collaborate with other cross functional teams to advance and improve studies
- Masters or Bachelors in Statistics or relate
- Minimum of 2 years industry programming experience
- Solid knowledge of SAS and familiarity with other statistical software packages.
- Good organizational and communication skills, the ability to work in a collaborative environment, and a desire to improve skills are essential