A global biopharmaceutical organization is looking for a formulation scientist to join their team! With the demand from COVID-19, this organization is growing and rapidly expanding to meet the needs of patients all over the world. Do you want to be a part of it?
- Works on resolving quality issues, driving manufacturing improvements, and leading team of scientists as needed to meet the production schedule.
- Manufacture specialized products and completes associated documentation, as well as contribute to the transfer of new products into Production
- Works with chemicals and biologicals to manufacture or qualify material for IVD use.
- performs inventory transactions using ERP system
- Resolves department Quality Items: Variances, Non-Conformances, Corrective/Preventive Actions
- Maintains and analyzes lot histories for trends and discrepancies
- Serves as back-up to supervisor for all department activities and has decision making and signature authority in the absence of supervisor
- May produce antibodies using mice and in-vitro equipment.
- May perform small scale purification of antibodies
What you need:
- Has experience with Quality Systems, and Quality Actions
- Familiar with Reg requirements
- Experience working with potentially hazardous chemicals and human source materials
- Experience manufacturing In-Vitro Diagnostic quality control products desired
- Strong leadership, collaboration, communicative.