This opportunity as Senior Research Associate/Scientist in Bioanalytical Development is located in the Bay Area with a rapidly-growing start-up who has a mission to convert genetic insights to lifesaving medicine.
- Establish bioanalytucal assay development and validation projects.
- Perform studies with biomarkers discovery efforts.
- Work with functional and cross functional teams.
- Perform biological techniques with accuracy and efficiency.
- MS with a minimum of 2 years of industry experience
- BS with a minimum of 4 years of industry experience
- ELISA experience
- qPCR & PCR experience
- Bioanalytical Assay Development experience
- Experience working with Biomarkers