A well-known health care leader is looking to bring on a Sr. Statistician to uplift their products in diagnostics, medical device, nutritionals, and branded generic medicines.
The Sr. Statistician will provide appropriate statistical input into study design and analysis of data as well as establishing a high degree of competence in Statistics and Programming.
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining the effectiveness of the quality system. Complies with FDA and other regulatory requirements, company policies, operating procedures and task assignments.
- Provides input to study design, protocols, CRFs; creates statistical analysis plans.
- Set up study directory for analysis programming environment.
- Work with data management to set up study data processing.
- Master's degree plus 2 year experience or PhD in Statistics (or related field) is preferred.
- Specific experience in clinical statistics is desirable.
- Familiarity with at least one statistical programming package required; extensive experience with SAS preferred.
- Experience working on medical device studies in highly regulated environment preferred.