EPM Scientific has partnered with a global biopharmaceutical company that is looking for a Sr Specialist, QA, Training to join their team on a contractual basis. The Sr Specialist, QA, Training will work within a team in charge of supporting cGMP mRNA drug products.
The Sr Specialist, QA, Training will have the following responsibilities:
- managing a GMP training program within clinical sites to ensure all employees are aware of of GMP expectations and regulations
- analyzing needs to develop, implement, and measure the effectiveness of various trainings, and collaborate with various departments to develop specific markers
- oversee management of GMP training files
The Sr Specialist, QA, Training will have the following qualifications:
- BS, MS, or PhD in biology or chemistry or related discipline
- 0-2 years experience with Phd, 3-5 years with MS, 5-7 years with BS/BA
- experience with veeva
- experience within cGMP environments
The role is starting on a 6 month contract with the possibility to extend. Benefits are available to contractors!
This role is remote with an expectation to come onsite approximately 5 times a quarter.