Sr. Pharmacovigilance Scientist (Associate Director)
- Cambridge, MA
- Excellent Salary + excellent bonus/stock + excellent benefits
Our client is a top 15 pharma company globally and they are seeking a Sr. Pharmacovigilance Scientist (Associate Director) to join their Global Patient Safety Oncology team. This company has achieved high levels of success for its innovative therapies across the gastroenterology, neurology, inflammation, as well as oncology therapeutic areas. If you are looking to get in with a stable, world-renowned biopharmaceutical company that prides itself on its patient-focused approach than this is the opportunity for you.
Sr. Pharmacovigilance Scientist (Associate Director) will have the following responsibilities:
The Sr. Pharmacovigilance Scientist will provide pharmacovigilance functional area expertise and support to project teams for assigned developmental and/or marketed products.
- Signal Detection
- Aggregate Reporting
- Work closely with PV Physicians and therapeutic area Global Patient Safety head
- Assist with writing and maintenance of the Safety Monitoring Plan
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- MD, PHD, or Pharm D
- Minimum of 5+ years experience
- Strong knowledge FDA and other international regulations
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with Data Mining