An innovative Biopharmaceutical company, who is focused on the development and production of medicines made to address Central Nervous System disorder-related diseases, is looking for a Senior Manager of Clinical Trial Materials to help support its Clinical Development Programs and Materials Operations Management. The company's pipeline features products in each Phase of Clinical Trials, targeting diseases such as Dementia, Schizophrenia, and Parkinson's. They also successfully produced the first and only product approved for the treatment of hallucinations associated with PDP. They are determined to elevate life through Science and are driven by innovation of their own therapies and solutions.
- Coordinate Clinical Trial Material responsibilities with Distributors, R&D staff, CROs, and other relevant teams as necessary
- Identify, communicate, and resolve issues regarding Supply Orders, Shipments, and Inventory
- Drive Label creation and approval process for all participants project-to-project
- Develop and maintain proper procedures, polices, and documentation necessary to support regulatory filings as needed
- Assist with the Forecasting and Procurement of Clinical Supplies
- Manage current Inventory and Tracking Systems
- 5 years of related experience preferred
- Bachelor's in Supply Chain or a related field preferred
- Experience in Project Management and Clinical Supply Management in a Pharmaceutical environment
- Experience managing third-party contract Clinical Supply Operations
- Working knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices and Good Clinical Practices
- Working knowledge of regulations at a global level
This opportunity begins as a remote 12-month contract with the possibility of hire
Highly competitive pay + full benefits
If you are interested, please apply today!