Senior Scientist, Formulation
* Located in Virginia
* Competitive Compensation Package
* Position is available at multiple levels, so all applicants are encouraged to apply!!
The Sr. Scientist will have the following Responsibilities
* Lead the product sub teams and core project teams for new product delivery.
* R&D technical leadership of projects, cross functional project team to ensure development, registration, and optimal commercialization.
* Work cross functionally with other business partners like Commercial, Regulatory and Supply Chain, quality and others as need be.
* Act as a driving force behind the innovation group and lead development for the full product development lifecycle.
* Confirms both the efficiency and the safety of the product and facilitate the development of robust manufacturing processes to ensure the delivery and the quality of the product.
The Ideal Candidate will have the following skill set:
* Bachelor's degree required (M.S. or Ph.D. are a Plus) in a chemical or pharmaceutical related field.
* Experience with Small Molecule (solid oral, soft capsule, liquids, or suspension) Formulation of new products.
* At the highest level need a minimum of 5 years of formulation experience in an Industry setting.
* Proven experience being able to work at a high level with strong collaboration skills in a cross functional and team driven environment.
* Any Regulatory experience, or experience working in a role with a global scope is a BIG plus.