Title: Senior Biostatistician (Contract)
An energetic, growing mid-size pharma company is looking for a Contract Senior Biostatistician to play a key role in statistical activities in support of clinical trials (preparing SAPs, reviewing and interpreting the analysis of clinical trial data, quality controlling and validating).
The Senior Biostatistician will be responsible for:
- Overseeing clinical study reports and SAPs
- Validating power calculations and randomization schemes
- Performing ad-hoc analyses
- Representing the Statistics team in cross functional meetings
The ideal Senior Biostatistician should have:
- MS or PhD with 5+ years' relevant experience
- Experience with the drug development process and regulatory requirements
- Experience with CDISC (ADAM and SDTM)
- Experience with SAS and R
If you're interested in this Senior Biostatistician position, please don't wait to apply!