Company Summary: A leading global, multinational pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical company is seeking a qualified Thought Leader Liaison (TLL) to identify target populations, engage with KOL's and create meaningful relationships with experts across multiple therapeutic areas. You will play a key role in shaping the organization's brand strategy through strategic marketplace discussions.
The TLL will be responsible for:
- Utilizing KOL mapping to understand appropriate GI TL targets.
- Shaping the drug market by educating KOL's and emerging TL's about GI to increase disease awareness.
- Creating and executing all KOL engagement plans.
- Attending conferences and congresses.
- Identifying key speakers and training those speakers to effectively represent the organization.
- Handling key speaker related logistics such as, transportation, flights, hotels and financial costs.
- Assisting the organization on future launches and competitor entry into the marketplace.
The TLL should have the following:
- Bachelor's degree (MBA preferred).
- 7+ years of customer focused experience within the pharmaceutical and biotech industry.
- 2+ years in: clinical liaison, thought leader management, marketing strategies or clinical experience in related therapeutic areas.
- Clinical experience in rare diseases or speciality Biologics strongly preferred.
- Proven track record in the ability to effectively collaborate, lead, communicate, and present ideas with and to multiple cross-functional teams.
- Proficient in Excel, Power Point, and similar applications.
Willingness to travel up to 80% of the time to attend key internal meetings, weekend conferences and overnight programs.
Due to travel requirements, applicant must reside in a state within territory boundaries including, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Illinois, or Texas.
If you are interested in joining a leading global pharamacuetical company as a Senior Thought Leader Liaison please apply.