One of the worlds most innovative medicine companies is looking for a Senior Tech Transfer Manager / Scientist to join the team. You will have the opportunity to be part of a business that is leading the way in targeted nuclear / radio therapy as well as precision imaging products across Oncology, Cardiology and Neurology. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to be at the forefront of Nuclear medicine, actively contributing to the evaluation of scientific technologies. The role is based in the Global R&D Headquarters, in Lombardy, Italy and offers significant future career progression.
- Take on the responsibility of planning, designing and performing scientific experiments and plant activities
- Take control of manufacturing procedures for radiopharmaceuticals to production sites
- Report and interpret results autonomously
- Work in line with appropriate SOP's GMP, GLP and ICH guidelines
- Generate, contribute and manage CMC documents for external / internal partners and for regulatory submissions
- Coach, Collaborate and contribute to the team and other multifunctional projects
- At least 5+ years' experience as a Scientist / Chemist
- Scientific degree or relevant discipline / PhD or equivalent
- 3+ years CMC and technology transfer experience
- Knowledge of Laboratory tools and software / computer tools
- Experience working in a GMP regulated environment as well as a good understanding of GMP requirements
- Technical or scientific knowledge in a specific area
- A good understanding of English (written and oral)
If you are interested to learn more about this exciting opportunity at the heart of the companies R&D centre please apply today!