This industry-leading pharmaceutical company is seeking an experienced drug product development scientist with a background in Lyophilization, biologics, and mRNA-lipid nanoparticles with strong leadership capabilities.
- Formulation and process development of liquid and lyophilized mRNA-LNP drug products
- Provide scientific expertise and project guidance for projects in collaboration with other departments.
- Promote innovation, cutting-edge technologies, and strategies for product improvement through publications.
- Ensure that project and team goals are meeting company standards/timelines.
- Carry out tech transfers to external organizations/vendors of proprietary drug product technology
Education & Requirements:
- PhD with 4+ years of experience or MS with 10+ years in Biochemistry or a related degree
- Developing and leading drug development programs for the mRNA platform
- Strong background in drug product development and Lyophilization with LNP's (experience with nucleic acids a plus)
- Strong familiarity and understanding of the global R&D landscape
- Leadership experience is highly sought after
- Great interpersonal, oral, written and communication skills.