Senior Researcher for the Biologics Discovery & Development department:
Company Summary: An innovative global pharmaceutical company is seeking a Senior Researcher to join their dynamic Biologics Discovery & Development department team in the greater Philadelphia metropolitan area. You will directly assist in the discovery and development of novel antibodies, bispecific antibodies, antibody drug conjugates, and therapeutic biologics to contribute to the oncology biologics pipeline.
The Senior Researcher will be responsible for:
- Independently design and conduct experiments, participate in discussion, and review new efforts
- Review effectiveness of current lab equipment and brainstorm better ways to manage available equipment
- Document research plans and keep accurate and current records of experimental results
- Utilizing tissue culture and molecular biology techniques to generate novel antibodies, bispecific antibodies, antibody drug conjugates, and therapeutic biologics
The Senior Researcher should have the following qualifications:
- BS/MS in biology, molecular biology, biochemistry, or related field with 5-10 years (BS) or 3-6 years (MS) research
- Research experience in molecular cloning techniques (e.g., PCR, RT-PCR, restriction enzyme cloning, LIC), in silico plasmid design and sequence analysis, mammalian recombinant protein expression systems, tissue culture, Western blot, SDS-PAGE, ELISA,
- Experience with isolation and culture of primary immune cells, Flow cytometry, ForteBio Octet BLI, CRISPR/Cas9 genome editing, qPCR/qRT-PCR, NGS
Benefits: Full benefits offered including 401k, Medical, Vision and Dental
If you are interested in the Senior Researcher role, then please don't wait to apply!