A rapidly growing leader in the pharmaceutical industry who aims to broaden the access of critical medicines worldwide is currently looking to add a Senior Quality Specialist to their team. This individual will be responsible for developing and overseeing the U.S. quality team, as well as ensuring all actions carried out are in accordance with GxP and cGMP.
This role is hybrid, with candidates needing to be located in either North Dakota or Pennsylvania.
- Lead, direct, and grow the US quality team
- Ensure GxP and cGMP compliance, and that operations are carried out in accordance with industry standards
- Develop, implement, and manage a Quality Management System that ensures compliance with regulatory agency guidelines
- 8 years of experience in quality assurance, with 5 years of proven leadership/managerial experience
- Strong knowledge of cGMP and GxP
- Strong knowledge of pharmaceutical/biotechnology industries
- Competitive annual bonus structure
- 17 days PTO
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- The opportunity to join and largely impact a globally growing organization