Senior Quality Control Supervisor, Microbiology
Competitive Salary + Growth Opportunities!!!
A top 10 leading global pharmaceutical company is expanding their Quality Control team to help transform the future of medicine!
The Senior Quality Control Supervisor, Microbiology will be reporting to the Manager of QC Microbiology.
Assist manage, direct, and evaluate Microbiology testing activities of the Quality Laboratory to ensure the safety of products and to comply with quality and regulatory requirements. Support and make important decisions for the release of raw materials, in-process production, and final release of finished products. Identify potential risks associated with laboratory operations and lead teams to resolve quality issues.
If you're looking for the step up in your career and have the drive to move forward, then apply for the position of Senior Quality Control Supervisor, Microbiology today!
- Lead projects to contribute to build a team and increase efficiency, solve problems, resolve issues, create cost savings, and improve quality
- Ensure completion of all testing, including raw materials, in-process, stability, and special project/protocol testing, including bioburden testing on time that achieves fulfillment to commitments
- Implement and improve quality systems to ensure compliance with testing SOPs and specifications. Use regulatory and quality guidelines such as FDA CFR, GLP, QSR, cGMP, USP, CDR and ISO as guidance for these systems
- Monitor testing techniques, testing and review accuracy of records and documentation generated
- Perform routine walkthroughs and compliance checks to verify adherence to quality guidelines. Work with inspectors in regulatory audits to represent your responsibilities
- Lead laboratory audit-ready status efforts in understanding FDA, and other regulatory and quality requirements.
- Follow established expenditure controls to support management of laboratory budget
- Ensure employees are trained and qualified and periodically audited. Ensure personal training requirements are met and that training records are current
- Prepare and revise SOPs and specifications. Write memos, reports, protocols, CPSs, and other appropriate documentation for proper function of the lab operation
- Guide Lean principles such as 5S throughout daily work activities
The ideal candidates will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry, Biological Sciences, or other relevant fields
- 8 years of Industry experience (QC laboratory- Pharmaceutical and/or biopharmaceutical)
- 4 years of Supervisory Experience
Benefits will include:
- Tuition reimbursement
- Relocation assistance
- Upward mobility
Does this sound like you? Apply today!