Location: Hannover, Germany
Job Title: Senior Process Engineer
A global biotech manufacturer is looking for a Senior Process Engineer to monitor and implement system guidelines in a regulated environment. This is an exciting time to join the business, as they are launching new drugs and products into the market with the aim of providing excellent health care to its customers.
Responsibilities of a Senior Process Engineer:
- Applying key systems and validate them in an ISO environment.
- Enhancing current technologies and making sure it complies to the plant's process.
- Controlling expenses and maintain time management.
- Researching and participating in developing new drugs and health care products to the market.
Requirements of a Senior Process Engineer:
- Master's in engineering.
- Extensive experience in engineering and control and measurement technologies.
- Strong experience in Pharmaceutical Equipment and Biotech related products.
- Fluent in English and German
If you are interested in the Senior Process Engineer position, apply online today, or contact Trevor Logendrant at +44 203 667 8379 for more information.