Senior Principal Pharmacovigilance Scientist - Remote
Competitive Base Salary + Bonus + RSU's
Are you looking to join a supportive and innovative team, with upward mobility down the line? A Top BioPharmaceutical Conglomerate is looking to hire a Senior Principal Pharmacovigilance Scientist to join their Rare Disease team.
The Senior Principal Pharmacovigilance Scientist will be responsible for:
- Supporting Global Safety Lead/Pharmacovigilance Medical Director.
- Perform Signal Detection.
- Participate in Global Safety Team meetings.
- Provide expertise on assigned products, and safety protocols.
- Assist with writing Safety plans.
- Aggregate reporting.
- Supporting submissions.
Ideal Candidates will have:
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in relevant field, PharmD and MD preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of Pharmacovigilance and Safety experience.
Is this you? Apply now!