Senior Medical Director
A premier medical communications agency is seeking proven oncology experts with management experience for a new Senior Medical Director role. Overseeing a team of highly competent medical writers, you'll serve as the big-picture lead for a portfolio of projects across varied oncology indications. You'll join a dynamic and award-winning culture with ample opportunity for growth, reporting directly to the agency's Executive Vice President, Medical Director.
- Managing existing client relationships with blue-chip pharmaceutical clients, as well as playing an active role in business development.
- Mentoring and managing direct reports and ensuring quality content for all scientific communications across multiple projects.
- Collaborating with accounts and client teams to develop medical communications strategy.
- Developing strategically aligned and high-quality content as needed.
- PhD, PharmD, or MD
- 6 or more years of experience at medical communications agencies
- Experience managing direct reports
- Demonstrated expertise in oncology
- Ability to concurrently manage multiple projects
Compensation and Benefits
- $155,000-$175,000 annual salary, commensurate with candidate experience
- 100% remote work environment
- Discretionary bonus based on personal and company performance
- Medical, vision, and dental health insurance
- Award-winning culture with ample opportunity for growth
- Generous paid vacation and sick leave