Senior Mechanical Engineer Description:
Based in Bern, Switzerland. This is an exciting new opportunity for a Senior Mechanical Engineer to join a cross functional R&D department with one of Switzerland's leading medical device companies. You will be involved in supporting the R&D department in the development and testing of innovative robotics and image-guided solutions for surgical interventional uses.
Senior Mechanical Engineer Responsibilities:
- Performing mechanical designs in accordance to analytical and numerical calculations
- Verification and specification, CAD design and documentation in the area of medical devices e.g surgical instruments, robotics and camera systems
- Plan and coordinate development activities with external manufacturing partners to maximise external contribution
- Planning and conducting of mechanical tests for medical devices
- Lead med-tech, muliti-disciplinary projects in image guided systems
- Cooperating and training of external partners
Senior Mechanical Engineer Profile:
- Strong hands-on lead manufacturing engineering background
- Pharmaceutical, Bio-tech industry or automotive experience essential
- Fluent in English
- Degree in relevant engineering subject
- CAD design experience, PDM and FEM Software experience
- 3+ Year's experience working in the medical device industry
- Good technical and product development skills alongside working with a cross-functional and multi-functional teams.
The responsible consultant for this position is Billy Khan. Email your CV or call +44 203 667 8385 if you wish to apply.