Title: Senior Manager, Strategy Analytics
Looking to make a career move into a leadership position? Ready to take you analytics background to the next level and have a more strategic outlook? A top 10 global biopharmaceutical leader is looking for a Senior Manager, Strategy Analytics in the Greater Boston area. The Senior Manager, Strategy Analytics will be working on the highest revenue franchise of a top 10 pharmaceutical company.
This role will be a trusted resource within the Business Unit for brand and launch strategy analytics and insights and gain greater exposure as the Business Unit grows
- Leads reporting projects that enhance the capabilities and effectiveness of the Marketing, Managed Markets, Strategy and Sales Analytics department in business analytics and data driven insights.
- Collaborates with internal specialists in Analytics, Market Research, Marketing, Sales, Competitive Intelligence, Managed Markets and R&D to generate robust market assumptions and analytics strategy.
- Oversees the performance of detailed, comprehensive secondary market data analyses in regional market landscapes for product portfolios with annual expenditures of over a billion dollars or more.
- Spearhead key market analytics projects to advise strategic and brand planning, forecasting, and market access projects
- Accountable for the preparation and delivery of market, analytics and technical training to new team members (e.g. market trends, secondary data reviews, BI software tools: Tableau or PowerBI, etc)
- Takes lead role in working with other TPUSA departments (e.g., Commercial Operations IT, Data Governance, Managed Markets, Incentive Compensation, Sales Reporting) to ensure data quality, compliance and improve the quality of analytics.
- BA or BS in an analytical field such as statistics, operations research, management science,
- industrial engineering, economics, math, etc.
- 6+ years quantitative analytical or forecasting experience; or advanced degree in an analytical field such as statistics, operations research, management science, industrial engineering, economics, math, etc. and
- 4+ years statistical analysis and/or quantitative experience.
- 2+years pharmaceutical analytics/sales/managed markets experience.
- In-depth experience designing and conducting quantitative and qualitative primary and secondary market research.
- Proven experience with global Sales and Marketing organizations and experience with pharmaceutical data sources e.g., IQVIA/IMS, SHA and chart audits
- Knowledge of coding techniques in SAS and VBA, (Or Python, R, or similar)
- MBA with a focus on healthcare and data analysis, if MBA, 2+ years' work
- Experience with people management
- Experience with BI tools such as Tableau, QlikView or similar tools