Title: Senior Manager/Associate Director, HCP Marketing
Compensation: Competitive base salary + bonus + benefits
Location: New Jersey (Work from home/remote flexibility )
If you have a strong marketing background in the pharmaceutical industry and are keen on joining an industry-leading organization, then don't miss out on this opportunity! My client is a Global Pharmaceutical company that is looking for a passionate individual to join its growing marketing division in its New Jersey headquarters.
The candidate that my client is looking for has a polished background in HCP and patient marketing, as well as Hospital marketing experience. Some elements of this role include collaborating with senior leadership, managing multi-phase marketing approaches, and managing the firm's marketing budget. Anti-infective, respiratory, or pain management experience is preferred, and an entrepreneurial mindset is required!
The Sr. Manager/Associate Director of Marketing will have the following responsibilities:
- Collaborating with sales, market research, and advertising agencies to generate sales initiatives.
- Building on the company's field sales strategy through implementation of online digital marketing tactics.
- Generating customer messaging by collaborating with and providing leadership to the sales training team.
- Handling the company's marketing budget to maximize effective spending.
- Assessing different approaches to expand the brand's market reach through entering new spaces of care.
The Sr. Manager/Associate Director of Marketing should have the following qualifications:
- 5 years of experience in the Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology industry.
- 2 years of HCP marketing experience in the Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology industry.
- Hospital marketing experience REQUIRED.
- Bachelor's Degree REQUIRED, advanced degree preferred.
- Strong communication, multi-tasking, and analytical skills.
- Competitive base salary
- Annual bonus
- Excellent additional benefits
- Work from home/remote flexibility