Oversee National Account Payer contracting strategies for overall Brand optimization. Collaborative and crossfuntional role to assess and develope contracting opportunites, negotation support, and determine effectiveness of Pricing & Contracts strategies.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Financial evaluation of contracting efforts, support of customer negotiations, and full cycle Brand payer contract execution for National Accounts
- Lead contracting, including coordination of terms and conditions for purchase and sales contract agreements. Ensure precise distribution of related data to all parties both internal and external.
- Introduce incorporated terms and conditions analyses to key internal and external customers.
- Guarantee contract precision in line with customer administration actions, including chargebacks, returns and rebates.
- Constantly pursue opportunities for functional progress and improved business procedures.
- Represent Pricing & Contracting on cross-functional teams relating to product and channel strategy formulation, access initiatives, and pipeline product launch planning
- Oversee supervision of team members, including employee training, counseling, setting goals and providing opportunities for staff advancement. Analyze need for and oversee any interns or temporary staff.
- Minimum of 7 years of Brand Pharmaceutical Pricing and Contracting or equivalent related experience
- Strong financial acumen and analytical skills, with the ability to translate insights into business impacts and actionable next steps
Education Required: Bachelor's degree in Business
Education Preferred: MBA in Business, Marketing or Pharmacy