Senior Manager PKPD
Location: New Jersey
A well known Pharmaceutical Manufacturing company is looking for a Senior Manager of PKPD. Look below for more details:
- Hands on designing, conducting, interpreting, and reporting of PK studies.
- Provide PK expertise across multiple therapeutic areas.
- Collaborate with medical monitor and clinical operation in evaluation of CRO capabilities.
- Support projects in all development stages using mechanism-based modeling and simulation methodologies.
- Ph.D. in Pharmacokinetics, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Pharmacology, and/or other related fields with a focus on PK.
- 5+ years of industry experience.
- Proficiency in Phoenix,WinNonlin preferred; NonMem required.
- Extensive experience with quantitative approach in describing PKPD systems using preclinical and clinical data.