Job Title: Senior Manager-Patient Access, Copay Strategy
An industry leading Biotech company is looking to add a Senior Manager of Patient Access, Copay Strategy to their rapidly expanding team. This is role will be responsible for strategy, development, and ensuring affordability and access to therapies through the management of various patient Affordability programs enabling patients to get started on the prescribed treatment as quickly as possible.
- Develop and execute patient OOP-specific strategies for short and long-term affordability solutions, including completing goals and priorities to accomplish and measuring and tracking success
- Lead, supervise, and foster the career development of the Affordability team
- Manage copay and coinsurance programs that provide patient cost-sharing assistance, including method of grant issuance
- 3 or more years working closely with marketing, compliance, Healthcare company or related experience
- Self-starter, ability to work under limited supervision and coordinate multiple projects
- Experience working with copay or patient support programs
- Experience working with key internal or external partners, establishing, communicating and leading teams to timelines and project targets
If you or anyone in your network seem like a strong fit for this role, send your updated CV with available times to chat!