A global-leading, biopharmaceutical company is looking to add to their Commercial Operations team. This individual will lead the efforts across the company's Oncology and Rare Diseases commercial effectiveness team. This candidate has to be able to leverage skills within data analytics to improve deliverables across within the sales and commercial strategy teams and act as a trusted resource within the company's Oncology and Rare Diseases team. The company is a Global Certified Top Employer and recently expanded their Oncology portfolio so are going through a major build out.
- Develop sales strategies understanding the Commercial Oncology team's priorities across: sales force effectiveness initiatives, customer segmentations, engagement activities and insights to key stakeholders
- Design and implement effective customer call planning and targeting tools to help in evaluating sales productivity/performance support on-going sales promotion and assist management
- Work closely with sales force reporting and analysis: operationalization of KPIs and metrics through centralized data platforms, and creation and management of performance related reports and dashboards (via Tableau and Alteryx)
- Experience with IQVIA, Symphony, LexisNexis, or related Oncology pharmaceutical data
- Business data experience with preference on Tableau, Alteryx, Veeva, and MDM is a plus
- Excellent communication skills with a strong background in leading cross functional teams
- 6+ years in analytics and operations; required experience in the pharmaceutical/biotech life sciences industry
- Bachelor's Degree; MBA preferred or applicable previous experience
The client for this role is looking to fill this position immediately, please submit your most updated CV and I will follow up with a phone call.