A pharmaceutical leader that focuses on developing and manufacturing world-class innovative medicines is currently seeking a Senior Global Medical Director to support their Medical Affairs group. They are passionate and committed to changing the lives of their patients and by this they are dedicated to advancing their medicines.
As a Senior Global Medical Director you will be responsible for;
- Leading a team of Medical Affairs physicians at a global level.
- Maintain beneficial interactions with key thought leaders, medical groups and patient societies.
- Develop the strategic medical framework and work closely with the marketing head and contribute to the scope and prioritization of related projects and goals, including patient- and customer-oriented medical insights and related solutions.
- Act as one of the key medical voices in Europe for the new Immunotherapy drugs.
- Where appropriate and necessary will seek advise from external and establish and maintain successful interactions with Thought Leaders, medical societies and patient organizations.
- Relay the Medical information back to the team, reporting on ADRs, Protocols and design strategy
- Manages and fosters the cultural change to a disease management value-medicine focused viewpoint.
- Provide expert clinical and medical communications to existing KOLs and support team in providing a consistent medical message
The ideal Medical Affairs Director will have the following skill set:
- M.D Educated.
- Strong strategic mindset and ability to execute this.
- Able to communicate effectively with team, empowering them and developing their skills and confidence.
- Previous experience with KOL / Thought Leadership and able to maintain and build such relationships.
- Global and/or Matrix structure experience.
The Global Medical Affairs Director Package
- Euroes: Competitive (Salary - LTIs and STIs - Private Pension etc)
- Option to work fully from home available.
- Travel expenses
- Part of a top 10 global pharma.
- Continued career development and opportunities
- Free fruit, tea and coffee
- You can apply directly here (all applications are confidential and only received by me).
- You can contact me directly - / 004930166390121 / Meet me in Potsdamer Platz for coffee.
- You can connect with me on Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/in/charles-spence-epm/
**Please note - I would need a CV or minimum a Linkedin Link so I know who I'm talking with.
Even if the above role is not 100% correct for you then feel free to reach out and I can speak to you about other positions or discuss your career in general (I can only support Clin Dev, Med Affairs and Drug Safety for now though).
Pharma - Pharmaceuticals - Global Pharma
Medical Affairs - Medical Director - Executive - Global Strategy - Global Medical Director
Germany - Europe - European - Home based
Leadership - Line responsibility - Matrix Management - Direct Management