Job type: Permanent
Location: Baden Wurttemberg, Germany
A world leading Orthopaedic manufacturer is currently looking to hire a Senior Development Engineer to lead their R&D team and explore routes to navigation systems. This is a business crucial position and you will be working with a market leader who value investing in their employees as well as creating a work environment where you will be inspired to learn, grow and achieve both your professional as well as personal goals.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Development Engineer include:
- Oversee the development of spinal implants from concept through to finished product
- Assist with the preparation of the design transfer, collaborating with Supply Chain and outside vendors
- Utilise clinical data and market feedback from spine surgeons to design specifications for new product development
- Work closely with the Quality and Regulatory team to assist them with the documentations
Key requirements of the Senior Development Engineer include:
- Successfully completed Bachelors'/Masters' Degree in Engineering discipline
- Strong track record in development of Orthopaedics or other Class III Implants
- Strong understanding of international regulatory standards (e.g. ISO 13485, FDA, FMEA, EU-MDR)
- Fluent in English and German
EPM Scientific is a specialist recruitment company working on a global scale exclusively in the Life Sciences industry. As an industry expert we specialise in locating and attracting nice talent, offering Contract, Permanent, Project Based and Multi Hire Recruitment Solutions.