Senior Data Analyst, MDM Analytics
Reports to: Associate Director, Commercial Information Management
A rapidly growing biotech in the immune-oncology space is looking for senior data analyst, MDM analytics senior manager to join their team. This person will be critical partner to the commercial analytics team and business stakeholders to co-create data and analytics.
- Maintain and sustain the master data management system (Physician, Hospital and Affiliations) in alignment with the business.
- Understand rules for match/merge data, DQ and data hierarchy management.
- Perform Data stewardship on the Customer Master data (HCP, HCO, HCP-HCO, HCO-HCO Affiliations and Payer).
- Assess addressing ad-hoc data issues as these arise within the deployment/integration sprints.
- Participate in relevant activities to ensure data integrity and accuracy to align meeting core product needs.
- Coordinate with the 3rd party data vendors like IQVIA, Symphony
- Ensures Data quality as the top priority from source to target, reports/Dashboards and other Analytics needs.
- Comprehend existing Tableau reports, Alteryx workflows with respect to Data flows and Quality checks.
- Troubleshoot Veeva Data problems identified by users and work with partners to get it resolved
- Work independently with other team members/external partners and independently solve, data and technology problems
- Support in generating insights from data, enabling us to optimize business performance.
- Bachelor's Degree or advanced degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematical Engineering, Information Systems or related fields.
- 5+ years of previous experience on the MDM process with respect to maintaining customer master (Physician, Hospital, Payer) and Affiliations
- 5+ years of experience in the Data Management, Data Profiling, Data cleansing, Data Quality and Data Analysis.
- 3+ years of experience working with the pharmaceutical data and knowledge of key data assets and providers.
- Experience in writing complex SQL queries for analytical needs
- Experience working with Business users, 3rd Party Vendors and Data/Technology Partners
- Knowledge of Commercial Data sets (i.e., Sales, 867/Chargeback Data, Claims, Remittance, and Speaker Programs etc.
- Experience in translating complex business requirements into relevant solutions
- Proven success in a collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Passionate about agile software processes, data-driven development, reliability, and experimentation.
- Working across time zones (i.e. evening/morning calls) with vendors occasionally.
- Previous experience in other functions within the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, or related industry
- Knowledge of Analytics Platforms such as Tableau and Alteryx
- Knowledge of Veeva CRM