Title: Senior CRA
Overview: My client is one of the top global Contract Research Organizations (CROs) that is currently growing and seeking an experienced CRA to join the team. You will get the exciting opportunity for fast-tracked career progression!
Responsibilities of a (Senior) CRA:
- Plan and conduct pre-study visits and provide assistance in site selection
- Conduct on-site monitoring on allocated projects and ensure that projects adhere to relevant protocols and requirements
- Develop and maintain monitoring tools and project documents
- Effective coordination with key external and internal stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree or above in life science or healthcare discipline
- At least 2 years of on-site monitoring experience
- Great communication and organization skills
- Ability to travel inter-state
Benefits and Perks:
- Flexible working arrangements available!
- Career progression opportunities
If you are interested in the Senior CRA role, please apply by sending in your CV!