Title: Senior CRA
Location: Australia, Sydney
Overview: My client is a Australian-based biotech company that specialises in neuroscience clinical studies. This role will provide you the exciting opportunity to work for a sponsor company directly.
Responsibilities of a Senior CRA:
- Conduct both on-site and remote monitoring for sites in Melbourne and Sydney
- Develop and maintain monitoring tools and project documents such as questionnaires
- Collaborate well with key external and internal stakeholders
- Maintain good relationships with the sites
- Conduct site qualification visits
- Bachelor's degree in life sciences or healthcare
- 3 years of experience in on-site monitoring
- Based in Melbourne / Sydney
- CNS / Neuroscience experience is a bonus!
Benefits and Perks:
- Flexible working culture - remote monitoring is available
- Dynamic and warm company culture
If you are interested in this Senior CRA role, please apply by sending in your CV!