- You will be overseeing the client services team: Understanding products, and the dynamics of the client team.
- You will develop and maintain client relationships, engagement plans, client on boarding meetings, and more
- Advise the client on budgets from a high-level POV, drive strategic input and insights, etc.
- Contribute to internal leadership meetings and actively participate in Senior Leadership/Account meetings
- In-depth understanding of the Medical Communications landscape
- Full understanding of agency offerings, MSA's, and internal processes to ensure success
- Lead internal teams to ensure resourcing is accounted for at each level
- Support cross-functional team in conjunction with the account management team.
- Review of financial reports weekly, monthly and yearly. Forecast accounts, P&L, fee rates, and more
- 10+ years of medical communications experience
- Client-facing abilities
- Agency environment experience a plus
- leads team of 5+ staff members
- Bachelor's degree required
- PHARMACEUTICAL IS A MUST!