Employment type: Permanent
Location: Munich, Germany
A growing Biotech company is seeking to expand their Biostatistics department to help with some of the most important and relevant scientific projects of the decade. The company is seeking to add experienced, independent and reliable Senior Statisticians to its leading roster. You will play a key role in delivering life changing drugs to market, whilst continuing to grow an exciting career in Biostatistics.
Senior Statistician Key Responsibilities
- Provide statistical input to the design, analysis, reporting and interpretation of clinical trials.
- Preparing regulatory submission documents
- Develop statistical analysis plans
- Attend cross-departmental meetings as a representative of Biostatistics in the company
- Regularly interact with main points of contact at CROs with regards to any issues concerning biostatistics to ensure deadlines are kept
- Consult on experimental design, statistical methods and approaches for the purpose of assessing safety and efficacy of drugs
- Provide leadership and coordination across client and other vendor functional areas, including clinical operations, data management, regulatory, and medical teams
- Play an active role in the training and mentoring of new biostatistics employees
Senior Statistician Qualifications and Skills
- PhD or MSc in Biostatistics or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years' experience working within a clinical trials environment (Pharma or CRO)
- Previous experience performing statistical analysis using SAS and R
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experienced user of CDMS systems
- Experience as an HTA Statistician or knowledge of Safety Analysis is preferable
- Fluent in English (oral and written), German is an advantage
- Analytical thinker, with a good understanding of CDSIC standards.
To find out more about this opportunity please contact Matt Murray on +44(0)2037588975.