Job is Remote - Location is flexible !
A leading global pharmaceutical consultancy, we help our clients differentiate their brands, identify new opportunities and improve the world's health. The catalyst behind tomorrow's healthcare products and services, we blend research expertise with clinical knowledge and marketing and commercial know-how. Join now and you'll be part of 15,000 colleagues and 12 world leading research, data and insight brands. Our unique consumer insight inspires clients to flourish in an extraordinary world.
- Consult with research teams in the development of study protocols and execution of statistical analysis plans.
- Assist with data cleaning and data management of various types of data, such as survey and claims/EHR data.
- Execute the statistical analysis of assigned projects.
- Contribute toward process improvements with respect to data management and analysis.
- Oversee the analysis conducted by outsourced vendors and ensure quality control.
- Present analytical results to clients.
- Contribute to publications (e.g., posters, manuscripts) for the methods and results sections.
- Master's degree in Biostatistics or a related quantitative field required.
- Must have knowledge of and experience working with statistical regression models, such as linear regression, logistic regression, generalized linear models, survival and longitudinal analysis.
- Experience with non-parametric approaches data reduction techniques (e.g., factor analysis, SEM), model selection (e.g., LASSO), and machine-learning algorithms is desirable.
- Must have experience with data management and analysis of large and complex datasets.
- Experience in survey development, design, methods and data management for patient-reported outcome measures and validated instruments is desirable.
- Knowledge and experience of working with medical and/or prescription claims data is desirable.
- Knowledge and experience of working with electronic health records (EHR) data is desirable.
- Knowledge of development and validation techniques for scales (Classic Test Theory and IRT knowledge) and/or experience with patient preference studies (trade-off methods and DCE) is a plus.
- Advanced ability to program in SAS, R, SPSS, or Stata (working or advanced knowledge in 4+ of these highly desirable); experience in developing macros/functions.
- Ability to use SQL, Python, and/or other programming languages highly desirable.
- Experience using sample weights in analysis is desirable.
- Intellectual horsepower, with the ability to comfortably deal with complex concepts and a curiosity that drives exploration and learning of new methodological approaches and methods.
- Effective organizational and time management skills - orchestrating, multitasking, and prioritizing with a strong attention to detail to accomplish goals in an efficient manner. Able to work independently and a self-learner.
- Proven ability to work on high functioning teams, building relationships and collaborating with local peers and virtual colleagues in support of business objectives.