Senior Associate Scientist
Salary: $90,000 - $100,000 + Bonus + Exceptional Benefits Package
One of the largest pharmaceutical company is looking to hire a Senior Associate Scientist to join their team in Biologics Analytical development. This is a growth hire due to recent funding and expansion plans. This person will work alongside many others in a learning conducive environment that allows for fast career progression with the chance of being one of the leaders in the space.
- Work on analytical method development with biologics and protein characterization
- With technical expertise, creating and designing experimental plans
- Collaborating with team members for comparability studies
- Create method validations for method transfers to Quality and regulatory affairs
- Help with the management of laboratory projects
- Present laboratory data and results
- Bachelors or master's degree in an industry related discipline
- B.S. with 11+ years of academic/professional experience
- M.S. with 9+ years of academic/professional experience
- Strong knowledge with assay development
- Well qualified candidates with varying levels of experience are encouraged to apply
- Detail oriented individual with strong negotiating skills.
- Positive, energetic attitude and initiative with strong work ethic. Proactive and self-motivated to find and take on new projects that support team goals.
- Ability to effectively set priorities, handle multiple projects and follow-through on deadlines with minimal supervision.