Title: Senior Account Manager
A highly awarded Medical Education Agency is seeking a dynamic, people-forward individual for a Senior Account Manager Position. While the position itself is fully remote, the company encourages team collaboration and strong relationships. This individual would be responsible for managing key accounts and maintaining relationships with stakeholders.
- Responsible for cultivating relationships with key stakeholders and managing leading client accounts
- Maintain and develop a budget for accounts, meeting business targets and ensuring growth
- 5 + years of experience in Healthcare Communications as well as a solid understanding of the pharmaceutical industry
- The ability to participate as a team player, contributing to the success of the agency as a whole.
- A working knowledge of the various tasks associated with project work and the ability to provide feedback on matters pertaining to account management.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Fully remote agency
- Multiple PTO days + incremental days for years of service
- Multiple sick days
- End of year break
- Floating summer Fridays
- Competitive Salary
- Private Healthcare
- 401K plan fully vested
- Reimbursement for internet + phone
I strongly encourage all qualified applicants to apply.