Scientist - Process Development
- Location: St. Louis, MO
- Working situation: On Site
- Level: Scientist
A thriving biotechnology company is seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Process Development Scientist to join their team. You will play a crucial role in our quest to develop innovative processes that drive our research and drug product development. We specialize in cell based therapy for cancerous rare diseases and looking for a junior level scientist to come excel our cutting edge technologies.
A Scientist - Process Development will be responsible for the following:
- Work closely with the Process Development team to assist in the design and optimization of bioprocesses.
- Conduct experiments, collect and analyze data, and contribute to the development of robust and scalable processes.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment with project objectives and timelines.
- Document experimental procedures and results in a clear and organized manner.
- Perform scale up processes and be knowledgeable of cGMP
A Scientist - Process Development has the following qualifications:
- BS, MS, or PhD and 1+ years' experience in a relevant field
- Process development techniques such as cell line development or mammalian cell culture
- Experience with Cell Therapy (academia or industry experience)
- Competitive 401k
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance
If you're interested in this new and innovative opportunity, please apply by clicking here.