Scientist I - Discovery Biology
Company - A small, preclinical-stage biotechnology company based in the San Francisco Bay Area, focusing on multiple therapeutic areas is looking to expand its Discovery Biology team. The team is looking to on-board an experienced research professional at the Scientist I level.
The scientist will be primarily supporting their drug discovery projects and the development of new transformative therapies of regulatory T cells. The ideal candidate will have research experience with an immunology background and hands-on experience working with multicolor flow cytometry assays.
The Scientist I will be responsible for the following activities:
- Conducting research in the field of immunology with a focus on T cell biology
- Performing functional assay to measure proliferation, cytokine release, and cellular activation
- Performing multi-color flow cytometry for surface and intracellular staining
- Work cross-functionally with peers to execute assignments
The Scientist I should have the following qualifications:
- M.A., or PhD in the relevant area of study related to immunology
- Previous immunology research experience as a bench scientist or postdoc experience (academic background)
- Experience with in vivo tumor mouse models
- Hands-on experience in advanced multicolor flow cytometry, isolation, and culture of regulatory T cells
Please don't hesitate to apply if interested. Actively interviewing.