A well-established and growing Medical Communications agency is looking for a Scientific Director to join their Chicago team. You will handle content creation, specifically working with publications deliverables, while mentoring juniors, and handling client engagements.
The Scientific Director will be responsible for:
- Being involved in business strategy, as a part of regular client meetings and kick-off calls
- Working on publications deliverables (abstracts, posters, congresses, manuscripts, etc.) across therapy areas including immunology, neurology, autoimmune, med device, and more
- Managing scientific services team on a large book of business and mentoring junior writers across accounts
The Scientific Director should have the following qualifications:
- PhD, PharmD, MD or MS in life sciences
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a Med Comms agency with publications deliverables
- Proven accountability to deadlines and creation of content - abstracts, posters, congresses, manuscripts, etc.
- A self-starter mentality ready to impact the agency's growth and individual professional development
- Full remote flexibility, if desired
- Immense upward visibility and opportunity for professional development & growth
If you are interested in this Scientific Director role, apply now!