Job Title: Scientific Director
Location: USA of Canada based (remote)
A global medical communications agency is seeking a Scientific Director to join their team. The ideal candidate will have at least 6 years of Medical Communications agency experience in the publications/medical affairs and oncology space.
This company is committed to delivering innovative solutions to their clients, creating meaningful and engaging content, and impacting HCPs and patients worldwide.
- Provide scientific leadership and strategic guidance to clients and internal teams
- Manage and oversee the development of high-quality medical communications deliverables, including manuscripts, abstracts, posters, slide decks, and other materials
- Ensure that all content is accurate, scientifically rigorous, and meets the needs of the intended audience
- Stay up-to-date with the latest scientific developments and trends in the oncology space, and identify opportunities for thought leadership and innovation
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients and key opinion leaders
- Mentor and develop junior team members, providing guidance and support as needed
- PhD, MD or PharmD in a relevant scientific discipline
- At least 6 years of experience working in a med comms agency, with a focus on publications and oncology
- Excellent scientific writing and communication skills
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Experience working with clients and key opinion leaders in the healthcare industry
- Demonstrated ability to lead and mentor junior team members
If you are a highly motivated and experienced Scientific Director looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity, you are encouraged to apply.