- Lead sales funnel oversight and data analysis, suggesting enhancements for better performance.
- Assess and enhance sales and marketing tech stack functionality and usability.
- Ensure accurate and consistent CRM data management for effective data collection.
- Partner with marketing to improve lead qualification, management processes, and procedures.
- Identify and address technology adoption and compliance gaps for potential enhancements.
- Establish a streamlined knowledge base for optimized sales support operations.
- Create comprehensive sales reports aligned with agreed-upon metrics by Sales Management.
- Collaborate with sales and support teams to meet organizational SLAs.
- Bachelor's Degree in business, marketing, or related field required.
- 3-5 years of experience in operations, strategy, sales enablement, or similar role supporting sales, marketing and/or customer success teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and requires independent analysis and decision-making.
- Experience with Revenue Operations, working end-to-end solutions between marketing, sales, and post-sales operations.
- Intimate knowledge of developing Salesforce, Hubspot, and Salesloft among other tech-stacks.