ales Manager - Life Science (Molecular)
Location: South Germany - Bavaria / Baden-Württemberg
The Company Overview:
A market leading, molecular diagnostics organisation is looking for a sales expert to expand their presence on across Europe while distributing Life Science products into the market. Your role will help deliver significant breakthroughs and treatments to the life sciences market.
Key Responsibilities of the Sales Manager:
- Maintaining and generating the relationships of the direct sales.
- Managing the assigned territory across Germany, including travelling.
- Provide high quality customer service whilst communicating a high level of market and product knowledge.
- Develop, implement, and monitor the sales plan to meet assigned target of revenue and strategic objectives.
- Meet and exceed the sales targets generating profit.
- Drive a high level of interaction and engagement between other departments (e.g., Marketing, application specialists) and sales team & staff to ensure coordination of activities.
Key requirements include:
- A Bachelor's degree or higher in a biology, molecular biology, biochemistry, or related sciences
- Essential: Minimum 3 years' sales experience working with Next Generation Sequencing or Molecular Biology.
- Must have good sales and marketing experience within in relevant environment
- Must be fluent in German and English
- Target driven individual and flexible to travel.
- Must be based in the southern region of Germany.
- Full training and career development.
- Private healthcare and life assurance.
- Holiday incentives.
- Generous bonus structure and company car.
Apply here if you are interested in this opportunity or if you would like a confidential discussion about your career opportunities.