Sales Manager EU
A dynamic and innovative client, whom have a global footprint, provide research systems to their clients in the pharmaceutical and chemical industry all over the world. The systems allow their clients to improve their internal R&D capabilities. The systems are developed by specialists, based on their experiences in R&D. Several new product ideas are under construction to extend their product portfolio for the coming years.
- Territory Europe Revenue achievement versus target of Systems. Territory includes at least the following countries: full Europe territory, however excluding DACH and UK region.
- Identify, qualify and prospect (new) customers in the Territory.
- Identifying customer needs and the positioning of company.
- Gain understanding of accounts (at various levels of contacts) within each country to initiate business.
- In collaboration with headquarters, develop and implement a sales plan for the defined territory.
- Organize/coordinate customer events, like workshops and lead generation events
- Gather customer feedback and communicate this effectively with various product teams to further develop and improve new systems
- Closely monitor customer satisfaction and market developments
- Development of new markets within the territory for these markets for the existing and new products.
- At least five years of successful sales of capital equipment with an extensive network in the regional pharmaceutical/chemical/scientific marketplace.
- Demonstrable success of growing revenues in international territories.
- Has experience or understanding of pharmaceutical product development process.
- International experience and feeling, and can (re)present the company well during conferences and meetings with (potential) partners
- Excellent team-player attitude in product development environment, with strong motivation, drive and communication capabilities (critical yet positive attitude)
- Willing to travel frequently (50%)
- Has strong planning and problem-solving skills with flexible attitude and is able to operate efficiently in a dynamic and international environment
- Dynamic, highly motivated individual with can-do mentality
- Hands-on mentality and technically capable to execute product demo's
- Languages: English (business fluent) and German (intermediate)
Please reach out to me to explore what the company can offer you.