We have a current opportunity for a Sales Manager (Korea) with a fast growing biotech company. The position will be based in Seoul, Korea.
With plans to expand its global footprint in Asia, the company is highly invested in growing their business in the region. They are looking to onboard a Sales Manager who will be an intergral addition in helping them achieve their growth plans ahead.
This role will be responsible for leading the promotion and sales of NGS portfolio of products.
- Develops and manages assigned accounts strategically in order to deliver solutions and drive revenue growth
- Researches and understands territory growth opportunities for developing an effective business plan and sales strategy
- Develops the client relationship by understanding both short-term and long-term needs/goals for optimal positioning of products and services
- At least 5 years of prior NGS sales experience required; preferably in life science reagents/consumables.
- Previous laboratory experience required
- PhD in a Life Science field highly regarded.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets
If you are a driven, passionate, and growth minded individual who wants to take your career to the next stage, please apply with your CV.