Sales Director Europe
A global, innovative diagnostics organisation is looking for a sales expert to expand one of their key territories in Europe.
The successful candidate will play a key role in growing sales across the market by having an entrepreneurial spirit and having the drive to achieve high sales figures.
Key Responsibilities of a Sales Director:
- Building and maintaining strong relationships
- Be a specialist in your market and act as the 1st point of contact for all product and services portfolio
- Provide high quality customer service whilst communicating a high level of market and product knowledge.
- Develop, implement, and monitor the sales plan to meet assigned target of revenue and strategic objectives.
- Meet and exceed the sales targets generating profit.
Key requirements include:
- A Bachelor's degree or higher in a biology, molecular biology, biochemistry, or related sciences
- Essential: Minimum 3 year's sales experience in a Sales or Business Development role
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Target driven individual and flexible to travel
- Must be based in the Benelux.
- Full training and career development
- Private health care and life assurance
- Holiday incentives
- Generous bonus structure and company car
Apply now if this sounds like opportunity you have been searching for!